Saturday 12 January 2013

ESCAPADE




Make me a wind
Let me break the shackles
Let me fly
Away from you,
Away from the concrete jungle.

Let me soar past those men
Leaving behind all my sins
Leaving behind, the smiles,the sorrows
Leaving behind my head,
I'm tired of reasoning.

Let me carry my words
A drop or two of my paints
A this and that of my music.
The rest all left behind.
Memories poured into the empty
Darkness of the prevailing night.

Then I fly
I fly and fly
Caressing the leaves
Kissing the flowers.
And when I'm out of breath,
I climb on the softest cloud
And away I sail..
Till I reach that clearing
Amidst the pine trees.

I lay there on my bed of lush
Green shoots n velvety violets.
And then the music I carried,
Sings for me
I paint my world by sunshine
And spin my words by moonlight !

No comments:

Post a Comment